Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jaki Jest Numer Seryjny Na Nero Vision Express

Memories of the past - My first article published on the web!

The memory is vivid in my memory as if it were yesterday: "Hello, we have read your article and would be glad to have you in our staff," a phrase that any journalist would want to hear. If we're talking about a videogame journalist, where passion has the ability to fuse with the work, you'll understand that phrase acquires more emphasis and sets off reactions even more "joyful". It will be because of age, will be for the idea of \u200b\u200bproviding a network of their work, but I when I received this news, I literally jumped for joy! I was about 16 years, attended the third top if I remember correctly. I started to write some articles in fact, just for fun, and I started to publish it to the forum moderator www.forum.gamesvillage.it of which are now about a year ago plus. The articles, plus or minus 2 or 3, were immediately noticed by an employee of a website, www.games.it and I was just contacted for their cooperation.
's been four years since that day and to celebrate a little 'this event I decided to get my first article for the newspaper made entirely online.

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
After the brilliant Joe spins in the home console, the hero made his debut with the bacon in the world of portable consoles, bringing with it a new adventure and new powers to be touched with a finger!

In this last generation of consoles that we are now getting ready to leave, 2D seemed to have lost almost all its importance. A reckless development team at Capcom though, he wanted to go against the tide. They had the wonderful idea of \u200b\u200bcreating a scrolling beat em up platformer with many elements, from the 2D structure but with a technological breakthrough to scream. We are talking about Viewtiful Joe and Clover Studio has decided to bring his hero in red swimsuit on the handset even more in vogue when: Nintendo DS.

Viewtiful idea?
The question of these ... The full article can be found at THIS address.

no doubt about it, just a nice blast from the past! I wanted to share it just to remember where I left where I came and where I'd like to get. Perhaps one day I read in some pages of sites like Multiplayer or why not? Even as the printed magazine or historical TGM Official Xbox Magazine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment