Friday, March 26, 2010

Free Venn Diagram Generator

Lady Gaga - Icon of generational malaise?

I recently read an article in Republic Lady Gaga's really interesting about the phenomenon. In practice, the article said that the pop singer, criticized by many, loved by many, should be analyzed in greater detail, with a lens that can read between the lines of his lyrics and his videos and they are not worms at the mere appearance overly flashy and trashy.
Now, honestly speaking, I would be lying by saying I do not like Lady Gaga. For me it is really successful pop icon and is precisely because of his excessive trash that I like because, in fact, pretty good is not so, it is good but the songs for the general public is not that they are so sought after . What strikes me is his short appearance exaggerated and the eccentricity of his videos.
After this digression, which I apologize, I must say though that the article in question actually c'azzecca own: put the reader's attention on some elements of 'political' Gaga for which I had not even noticed. In fact, the excessive refinement of the absurd, quell'ostentata sensuality and sexuality really want to shine like nowadays there is served up, as if we were cattle fattening, a whole series of concepts, styles, ways of being products, etc. to a subject in which we now passed, almost without noticing. That said, you link (for those few who read me) Republic of the article, wishing Good reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment