Friday, March 19, 2010

When Is Blood At Cervix Before Period

A day like any other, as just one year!

Today is my birthday, thanks for the wishes and bla bla bla. To be honest I've never paid so much attention to the anniversary of my birth, I have to say even to the eighteenth, so that the mania of the license I did not really never had. Having said that I must admit that this twenty-first birthday is instead a bit 'different than usual because it marks the end of a year really, really incredible. You can say it was a really incredible amount of time? Of course it is: in one year I went from wanting to quit the university to be able to finally give a number of tests, some even with a good evaluation. In one year I made new friends at university, important new friends I have to say. In one year I had the courage, courage that I never had that as a lion and I was able to extrapolate from my mind. In addition, this year I decided to take a new and amazing adventure that I never imagined, even if only six or seven months ago, to live.
short, a truly incredible year, a year chock full of experience, fun, unique moments and even moments of melancholy!
So I wanted to thank everyone who contributed this year to let me make one.

Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment