Friday, February 26, 2010

Anklets On Prostitutes?

News, for what they are worth ...

Well, having revived the blog with a post, not something that I used to millemila years, I decided to change a little 'structure. Nothing is blatantly clear, I just changed the header image and the width of the column of text. Bella
the new image? I must say that my profile has succeeded quite well, but maybe it's too bare ... I will ask some friends to help chart to hear his opinion! Well, after this quick update I salute you! We hope you continue to read me;)

UPDATE: Ok, I have wanted to indulge, and I totally changed the original silhouette ... Here I show you the steps I made XD

Initial release:


Intermediate model:


Final version:


Well, I'm not an expert in Photoshop but apparently m'รจ came out a nice job! I would say that as a header go just fine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment