Thursday, April 23, 2009

Body Aches When I Drink

Photoshop - Experiments! A journey home

Ok I said I'd published my short stories in this blog. .. But despite this I had the wish to enter, as you may have seen, even more: for example, discussions on current events o. .. My experiments, it is clear very rudimentary, with Photoshop. Oh yes, after a long time since I touched the famous program for photo editing, I decided to fiddle around a little bit about ... Are still inexperienced as the last time we had put up their hands eh, but sometimes it is convenient to keep in training! So I propose the crap I've done lately, I think I will have it done last week if I remember correctly, also includes the starting images. Enjoy and forgive me if the end result is too disgusting X ° D

Background Image


image of the subject


Final result




0 comments:

Post a Comment