Friday, September 24, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots In Beechwood Nj

Ma ..


long time I felt ready to put on my personal blog on the library story of Andrea. The joke
is always just around the corner. A stab in the back, in this case. The Punch October 20
-closed mind.
The reasons are, of course, that pushed cruelly, without appeal, many small businesses like Andrew to shut down.
Rentals, very little revenue compared to expenses which if all goes well, with a few exceptions, zero or slightly more 'revenues.
was alive for 3 years, I was beginning to be familiar with it only recently. But I had gone inside.
News that to date has not been more 'surprise anyone, but at last one we always hope that things can go well or restore in case of false-momentary hitch.
Behold, I send a big hug to Andrea.
With my heart in my throat.
We hope that by his resourcefulness, his crackling passion for books can be born something else, just as beautiful and lively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment