Monday, April 19, 2010

Btu Calculator Existing Radiator

SHOP

After the success of the sales department yang I want to propose another, as you all know about Metin2.it Shoppe is very expensive, in fact the most convenient payment methods are postepay, paypal, credit card (and unfortunately are the least used as most users is a minor) the payment methods used instead more but are less convenient payment via SMS with Onebip

What I offer is a simple service which I'll explain in a nutshell: No postepay you? you do not have paypal? you can not get the benefit payment postepay? or paypal? and you always pay via sms? I can offer help!

Shoppe want to say 25 €? with payment via SMS you will receive 220 THE DRAGON COIN WHILE
POSTEPAY 500



So if I pay the amount by charging postepay (made by a tobacco shop or mail without age and without the card) I postepay shopper with your coins with saving (Of course you have to pay a small addition!)


I RATES OF PAYMENT VIA SMS TO HAVE METIN2 with Onebip

5 EURO 40 coins 90 coins 10 €


PRICES THROUGH PREPAID CARD (PAY PAL POSTEPAY)

9, 99: 125 COINS
24.99: 500
50 EURO COINS: COINS 1250

ADDITIONS TO REQUEST THAT THE PLEASURE TO DO THAT ARE


charge of 9.99 for one euro more
To recharge 24, +3.50 € 99 more
To recharge 50 € +5 € more


PS: FOR THIS SERVICE YOU WILL NOT NECESSARILY INFATTIRIFERIRMI DATA, IN FACT, IF YOU WANT I CAN PUT THE MONEY IN AN ACCOUNT OF YOUR LEVEL 1 PROPERTY OH MY CHARACTER YOU CAN COUNT ON MY professional correctness

At best if you do not trust you Give me the data of a character to one


SUMMARY IF YOU CAN NOT PREPAID CARD SHOPPE, AND CHARGED MY CARD AFTER CHARGING ME YOUR ACCOUNT (by up to 12 hours of payment)




ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BAN! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment